Recipe by Chef 007GrannyK
This is, without a doubt, THE most requested recipe ever! Took it to a small bridge tournament and was asked for the recipe by more than 30 people! The presentation is beautiful and the taste is outstanding.
Top Review by ggsisco
Have made this twice now and everytime I get several requests for the recipe. You can make it mild, medium or hot depending on the amount of peppers. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn (Mexicorn)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Best Foods preferred)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not from a can)
- 4 ounces diced pimentos
- 2 -4 ounces diced jalapenos (from the pickle area-NOT from the Mexican food area of the grocery store)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and place in prepared dish.
- Cook, uncovered, for about 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and bubbly.
- Serve with Scoops (Fritos dipping chips).
- I almost always make a double batch because it’s so popular. (I use less Jalapenos…maybe 4 oz for a double batch as I don't care for dishes that are very hot. Cook about 55-60 minutes if doubled).