Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is, without a doubt, THE most requested recipe ever! Took it to a small bridge tournament and was asked for the recipe by more than 30 people! The presentation is beautiful and the taste is outstanding.
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn (Mexicorn)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Best Foods preferred)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not from a can)
- 4 ounces diced pimentos
- 2 -4 ounces diced jalapenos (from the pickle area-NOT from the Mexican food area of the grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients and place in prepared dish.
- Cook, uncovered, for about 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and bubbly.
- Serve with Scoops (Fritos dipping chips).
- I almost always make a double batch because it’s so popular. (I use less Jalapenos…maybe 4 oz for a double batch as I don't care for dishes that are very hot. Cook about 55-60 minutes if doubled).
Have made this twice now and everytime I get several requests for the recipe. You can make it mild, medium or hot depending on the amount of peppers. Thanks for the great recipe!
Outstanding!!! I wish I'd taken a picture of it as it's so beautiful. Everyone, I mean everyone, at the gathering asked for the recipe. What a big hit. I also liked the ability to adjust the heat as I don't like things very hot. Thanks so much Granny this will be a permenant dish for parties and events in the future.