Chef 007GrannyK's Note:
This is, without a doubt, THE most requested recipe ever! Took it to a small bridge tournament and was asked for the recipe by more than 30 people! The presentation is beautiful and the taste is outstanding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn (Mexicorn)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Best Foods preferred)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (not from a can)
- 4 ounces diced pimentos
- 2 -4 ounces diced jalapenos (from the pickle area-NOT from the Mexican food area of the grocery store)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Combine all ingredients and place in prepared dish.
- 3Cook, uncovered, for about 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and bubbly.
- 4Serve with Scoops (Fritos dipping chips).
- 5I almost always make a double batch because it’s so popular. (I use less Jalapenos…maybe 4 oz for a double batch as I don't care for dishes that are very hot. Cook about 55-60 minutes if doubled).
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Mexicorn Dip
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 689.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g