Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is great served over grilled meat or use your imagination and let me know how you used it....and loved it, LOL :) Cooking time includes refrigeration time.
- 3 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped into quarter inch dice
- 1⁄4 honeydew melon, cut in quarter-inch dice
- 1 cup red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 fresh orange, juice of
- 1 fesh lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, aprox
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss and allow to sit in refrigerator for at least two hours or up to a full day before serving.
- Taste and add more salt or more hot pepper if desired.