Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very special recipe, given to me by a very special person.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 pieces bread (torn into small pieces)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- Mix ground beef, garlic, bread, eggs, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, oregano, salt, pepper, onion. and paprika together in bowl by hand.
- Once well mixed, use wax paper and spread meatloaf mixture out flat.
- Sprinkle mushrooms and cheese over mixture covering it.
- Use wax paper to help roll the meatloaf into a log.
- Pinch ends together and fold under to keep cheese inside.
- Bake on cookie sheet, middle rack, at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Pour ketchup mixture on top of meatloaf and bake for another 30 minutes and enjoy.