Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These meatballs are always a big hit. Kids will love them and so will you!
- 4 lbs hamburger
- 2 large eggs
- 12 slices bread
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 large sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof shredded cheese
- Take all Ingredients except cheese and mix together in a large bowl.
- When mixing is complete, roll into balls.
- Bake meatballs at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Take out meatballs and sprinkle cheese on top of them and let bake for 5 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for about 10 minutes.