Recipe by Jeri in Ypsilanti, Michigan
I didn’t really get this recipe from my mother-in-law, but I found out the main ingredients, and tried it, and by God, its just like hers!
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 lb ground veal
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix veal, ground round, onion, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Shape meat into balls, as large or as small as you want.
- Brown them in a pan and turn on all sides to brown evenly.
- Put in a roasting pan or 9" X 13-inch pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Put soup in a bowl, and add 1/2 (soup can) of water or milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over meatballs and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- I usually cover them while they are cooking.
- Bake at 325-350°F.