- 907.18 g yukon gold potatoes
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 473.18 ml parmesan cheese
- 226.79 g package cream cheese (light is ok)
- 236.59 ml chopped chives
- 4.92 ml chopped garlic
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and quarter potatoes.
- Add to pot of boiling salted water.
- Cook until tender but still firm.
- Drain and return to stove for 1 to 2 minutes to dry out.
- Add butter, 2/3 of parmesan,cream cheese, chives, garlic, and salt and pepper mix well until smooth.
- Place potato mix into lightly buttered casserole dish and top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.