Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
In our opinion this is best on shrimp, second for chicken. A friend of mine got this from a cancer awareness book and it's become a big time hit in our family. Some people save part of it and use it over rice as well. It's VERY good.
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Use as a marinade - best to let it set for 4-8 hours. Will work for about 2 pounds of your chosen meat.
This recipe was indeed awesome! We did shrimp kabobs on the grill. Wonderfully sweet flavor. My husband and I (and our guests) loved it! Thanks, this one is definitely a keeper!!