1/3 Photos of Awesome Marinade for Pork Tenderloin
I'm passing this on from a girlfriend of mine. I made it and all I can say is "Wow"! I actually marinaded the tenderloins for 72 hours because I forgot I had it in the refrigerator and it was wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Pour in gallon plastic bag, add pork, remove air and seal.
- 3Marinade in refrigerator 48hours.
- 4Grill 30 minutes turning pork tenderloins every 5 minutes.
- 5Pork will become crusty brown all over!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Marinade for Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.7 mg
- Sodium 751.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 48.2 g