Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These brownies taste deliciously decadent. You can eat them without worry!
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup oat flour (I just blend old-fashioned oats until they appear flour-y)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites or 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Whisk in egg, applesauce, and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mix to the liquid mix.
- Put mixture into greased 8x8 pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.