1/2 Photos of Awesome Kahlua Cake
1 hr 5 mins
I have made this cake many times to serve to guests over the holidays and have always gotten rave reviews, it is one of the best Kahlua cakes and I have tried many different recipes over the years, your search will end after you make this cake! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Kahlua
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Set oven rack to second lowest position.
- 3Generously grease and flour a bundt pan.
- 4In a large bowl combine the cake mix with pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs, Kahlua and cinnamon; beat until well blended.
- 5Stir chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 6Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan pan.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes, or until the cake tests done.
- 8For the glaze; mix confectioners sugar starting with 2 tablespoons Kahlua until smooth adding in more Kahlua until desired consistency is achieved.
- 9Pour over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Kahlua Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2091 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7150.0
- Calories from Fat 3220
- Total Fat 357.8 g
- Saturated Fat 124.9 g
- Cholesterol 863.6 mg
- Sodium 6164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 919.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.9 g
- Sugars 687.7 g
- Protein 76.8 g