Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made this up last night w/what we had in the house. It turned out really good, good for vegaterians...or anyone that wants a different, but YUMMY pizza!
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese with vegetables (i use philadelphia's light version)
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced (or hoewever much you want)
- 1⁄3 cup marinated artichoke hearts (or hoewever much you want)
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped (or however much u want)
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- fresh ground pepper
- Spread cream cheese on pizza crust.
- Top w/tomatoe slices, then onions, then artichoke hearts.
- Top w/cheese and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes (or your pizza's directions).