Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Created for my DD's slumber party, this is a decadent thick fudge sauce, that is not overly sweet.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- In a 1 quart glass dish, stir the ingredients together.
- On medium heat, microwave for 1 min, stir, then cook for another minute.
- Fudge sauce should be just warm (not hot) served over vanilla icecream.
Danger, danger, Will Robinson! We should NEVER have found out about this super easy, super good recipe! DH is in the kitchen, trying to find more foods to drown with this wonderful sauce!! Thanks Chef!!
This was awesome!! I didn't realize until after I made it that I had semi-sweet chocolate not unsweetened so mine was more sweet than rich, but was still wonderful and so very yummy! This was super easy to make and I love that I know exactly what ingredients are in it!! Thanks for posting my new go-to treat recipe!