Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
There are an awful lot of artichoke dips out there, but this one is my favorite. Very cheesy and you can increase the garlic if you like it strong.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 9 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cansunmarinated artichoke hearts
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread evenly in a 9 inch round glass pie dish.
- Bake at 325°F for 35 minutes or until lightly brown and bubbly on top.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, tortilla chips, or cucumber slices for dipping.