Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great for large groups. Has an absolutely wonderful taste and easy to make. Feeds a large family easily.
- Cook chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add flour, salt and milk.
- Stir well.
- Add 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup, can of mushrooms and chicken.
- Cook rice with rice cooker, amount for number of people to feed.
- Layer on plate: Rice, Chow mein noodles, Soup mixture, Pineapple, Cheese, Celery, Green onions, Coconut, Almonds, and Soy sauce.
- Use toppings to suit your tastes.