Recipe by kris in ks
This is awesome for dipping fresh fruit into. I got this recipe from a cookbooklet.
Top Review by Punky Julster
I made this for my 4th grader's end of the year luau party at school and it was a huge hit. This was the first dip to go out of about 10 others! Everyone wanted the recipe. The only change I had was I bought a large box of pudding so I added almost a cup of sour cream and a little more milk to compensate for the larger box of pudding mix. I will definitely be making this throughout the summer since it was so easy. Thanks for sharing. ;)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, sour cream, and pudding mix; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and coconut.
- Zest lime to measure 1 teaspoon zest; juice lime to measure 1 teaspoon juice.
- Stir both into dip.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- To toast coconut, preheat oven to 350º; spread coconut onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until light golden brown.