3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Julia Lynn's Note:
I accidently ROYALLY messed up the recipe to a marinade I had and had to fix it... and it turned out even better! You can obviously put any vegetables you like on the skewers, these are just my preference. Prep time is time to marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs top sirloin steaks, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1Put meat cubes into a large resealable bag. Add ingredients for marinade and mix well. Squeeze out any excess air and marinade for 2-3 hours.
- 2If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for a few minutes so they do not burn on the grill. (I used about 10, but if adding more vegetables you will need more.).
- 3Arrange food on skewers in whatever order pleases you. I did pepper, onion, meat, repeat. It worked out well.
- 4Grill skewers over medium heat, flipping occasionally, for 10 minutes. You may wish to pour a little bit of marinade over them in the beginning of cooking.
- 5Serve over rice or alone, enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Grilled Steak Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.4
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 177.7 mg
- Sodium 2595.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 56.8 g