This is incredibly delicious.
Make and share this Awesome Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine in frying pan and grill onions until golden.
- Put margarine on one side of the rye bread.
- Put one slice of the rye bread margarine side down in frying pan.
- Top with the cheese and the onion.
- Top with remaining rye bread margarine side up.
- Grill until both sides and browned and cheese is melted.
This sandwich does live up to its name! I enjoy trying all different kinds of grilled cheese sandwiches and this one was delicious! I loved the combination of ingredients - they go perfectly together. I used about 1/4 of a sliced Vidalia onion and it was just right for me. You have to be careful the onions don't slide off, but this one is a keeper. Thanks for sharing.