1/15 Photos of Awesome Green Beans
I grew up eating these green beans and learned to cook them by watching my mother. They are my favorite way to eat green beans. Edit: This is a recipe for people that like a tangy vinegar flavor, most kids won't like it. I make this for the adults and just buttered beans for my kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a medium skillet on stove and heat to medium.
- 2Add the bacon and cook till crisp, then remove to paper towel, keep bacon fat in skillet.
- 3Add onions and saute till lightly brown.
- 4Add green beans(undrained or just partially drained).
- 5Add vinegar and cook on medium- low until liquid is evaporated. Taste the beans and add salt and pepper if needed, but remember the bacon is salty!
- 6Then serve with bacon sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 75.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g