1/4 Photos of Awesome Golden Oven Fried Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
You will swear that this is fried chicken. It is the best oven fried I have ever tasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken and soak in salt water for about 20 minutes.
- 2I use a large bowl and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 3Preheat oven to 425°.
- 4Place oil and butter in a shallow baking pan and set in the oven to heat and melt.
- 5Combine the flour and seasonings and dredge the chicken in the flour mixture.
- 6Remove hot pan from the oven and arrange the chicken in the pan skin side down,but do not crowd.
- 7Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, turn chicken so that the skin side is up and continue baking for 20 to 30 minutes more, until nicely browned and juices run clear.
- 8Remove onto a platter and let cool at least 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Golden Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1070.9
- Calories from Fat 690
- Total Fat 76.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 285.6 mg
- Sodium 631.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 66.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: