Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are good and good for you. Gluten-free, naturally sweetened, yum. NOTE: The Dagoba "chocolate chips" are actually called "Chocodrops". You can find more info and links to purchase the ingredients below at my website: www.elanaspantry.com
- 2 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour (Bob's red Mill Blanched Almond Flour will NOT work!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup dagoba chocolate chips
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
Absolutely, wonderfully, fantastic! And so easy too. A new favorite! THANKS for sharing!!!
Great cookies! Very filling, you can't eat too many of these cookies. Thanks for the recipe, you have introduced me into a world of baked goods that are sugar free.
Boy am I glad I stumbled on this recipe! After baking these I let them cool a little, then couldn't help but to eat one still a little warm. Oh my ! So good the sounds coming out of me were almost naughty lol. I gave one to my husband who isn't gluten intollerant like me. He started making the same noises after one bite. Rediculously delicious!<br/>I had to substitute a couple of things (brown sugar for agave and added a splash of milk).<br/>Best GF cookie ever!