6 hrs 25 mins
For all you chocolate addicts, these very moist, rich and dark brownies taste more like fudge than brownies, one taste and you will think your in heaven LOL! Plan ahead, the brownies need to set in fridge for 6 hours, or overnight.
My Private Note
doz sma ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Butter a 13x9 pan, lined with foil, butter the foil.
- 3In microwave, melt butter with chocolate; let cool.
- 4Dissolve instant coffee with boiling water; set aside.
- 5Beat eggs with sugar until thick and foamy.
- 6Mix in melted butter, dissolved coffee and flour; mix until well blended.
- 7Add nuts, and mix to combine.
- 8Transfer to a prepared foil-lined pan.
- 9Bake for 25-30 mins, or until edges of brownies are set.
- 10Cool about 30 minutes.
- 11Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight to set.
- 12Cut in small squares.
- 13Store in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Fudgy-Wudgy Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3371.6
- Calories from Fat 2503
- Total Fat 278.1 g
- Saturated Fat 140.2 g
- Cholesterol 667.0 mg
- Sodium 851.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 255.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.3 g
- Sugars 155.1 g
- Protein 59.7 g