Recipe by Linda C.
This is a dessert that can be served with ice cream, angel food cake, pound cake or straight in a dessert dish. This is loved by everyone. I serve this year around because it is so popular.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix, used dry
- 1 (29 ounce) can peaches in light syrup, drained and cut in half
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices in juice, cut up in chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3 -4 bananas, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir in large bowl and refrigerate. You may make a larger batch by increasing Cans of fruit and using the larger box of pudding and 3/4 cup of orange juice. This thickens as it sits in refrigerator so don't get upset if it looks too soupy. Best prepared the night before serving or the morning of so it has a chance to thicken and bananas stay pretty. Cannot get any more simple than to dump and refrigerate.