Recipe by Rach & Chris
My Mama used to make these all the time. I hope yall like them as much as I do!!!
Top Review by Roger/OH
These were easy to make and turned out tender and moist. I only had one can of Golden Mushroom soup so I used a can of regular Cream of Mushroom soup. Turned out good, but believe the golden soup is what set the chops off.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- oil (for frying)
- 2 cans golden cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse pork chops and pat dry.
- In one bowl whip together eggs and milk, in another bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge pork chops in egg mixture then in flour mixture.
- Pat flour onto pork chops with a fork.
- Add pork chops to hot oil, cook until done, about 20 minutes on each side.
- Remove pork chops and drain oil.
- Put pork chops back into pan and add soup, cover until thoroughly heated.