Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
You really could use this on any number of things... tri tip, skirt steak, flank, vegetables, chicken... whatever. Its just so good. If I am using it on beef, I like tomarinade for at least 3 hours. Cooking time is marinading time
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sake
- 1⁄8 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon crushed gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- whisk together all ingredients in a bowl.
- transfer to a plastic zip lock bag.
- add meat.