Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We use this all the time . Works well with beef or chicken. I also use it to marinate chicken breasts for salads and other uses.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 4 large minced garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Mix all well, pour in gallon ziplock bag and meat of your choice (2-3 pounds).
- Marinade in fridge overnite or at least 4 hours.
- Grill just till done (do not over cook).
Made half a recipe for two chicken breast halves and worked out great. I only had lemon juice but worked fine. Used in Festival Refried Beans.
LOVED this marinade! Used it for flank steak - doubled it - and it really was simple and excellent.Thank you for posting.
Great recipe. Honestly, I didn't let it marinate that long; about 45 minutes. It would have been better if it had marinated longer, but all in all, it was awesome. I will use it from now on. Thanks for posting. 8~)