Recipe by primadogga
Over the years I kept adding more things to those packs of ramen soup, and ended up with this recipe - quick, nutritious, and something even my boys will eat. The peanuts stay crunchy and add a nice contrast to the texture.
- 3 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (Oriental style)
- 1 vegetarian bouillon cube (1 cup)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- five-spice powder
- 4 ounces peanuts
- 4 ounces frozen broccoli
- 4 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 4 ounces frozen corn
- 4 ounces frozen peas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- soy sauce or hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large casserole dish or saucepan, heat water to a boil (on stove or microwave).
- Add bouillon and spices; noodles (save seasoning packet for later); broccoli and cauliflower; bring back to a boil (or microwave for 5 minutes).
- Add peanuts, peas and corn and bring back to a boil (or nuke for 3 min).
- Add eggs and stir well, and bring back to a boil (or microwave 2 min).
- Add seasoning packet from ramen soup, soy or hoisin sauce, and sesame oil, stir well, and serve.