Please be gentle! this is my first recipe posted. i created this last night using what i had on hand. dh loved it and so did i. was even better as leftovers today. please let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can peas
- 1 can carrot
- 3 cups cooked potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (i use leftovers)
- 1/2 tablespoon basil (more or less to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 package Bisquick, complete mix made following directions (i used buttermilk, but think that the cheddar/garlic would be great too!!!)
- 1mix all of the filling ingredients in the bowl you plan to cook in (in any order you want to).
- 2i used a 8 by 8 pan, 9 by 9 would have been better.
- 3i"mashed" half of the potatoes to help thicken up the pie.
- 4then add the mixed bisquick complete on top, leaving a few spaces open to allow circulation.
- 5cook in a pre heated to 425 degree oven until the biscuits on top are cooked (20-25 min) and golden brown.
- 6eat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for AWESOME easy chicken pot pie
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 513.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: