Recipe by butterscotchgirl
A mildly sweet, thick soup made of carrots, white beans, and pumpkin-pie-ish seasonings. Simple, healthy and delicious. Easy and quick to make in the blender.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans carrots
- 1 cup white beans, cooked
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- blend carrots in blender and transfer to another bowl.
- blend beans in blender a little at a time, adding bits of carrot sauce gradually until all is combined.
- add remaining ingredients.
- heat in microwave or in saucepan on stovetop low and serve (also good at room temperature).