Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe is delicious with boneless chops, pork roast, chicken breasts, or even boneless beef steaks! Not TOO hot and not sweet. I cook it in the crock pot, but you can prepare it in a skillet as well.
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops or 2 lbs pork roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 large yellow onions or 1 large white onion
- 1 (15 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cut onion into about 1 inch chunks and place in crock pot.
- Place meat on top of onions.
- Pour can of tomatoes on top of meat.
- Pour water into pot.
- In a small bowl combine flour, curry, sugar, salt, black pepper, red pepper, italian seasoning, and olive oil.
- Stir these items together so there are no lumps.
- Pour on top of ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cook on high about 6 hours or lo about 8-9 hours.
- Serve with brown or white rice.