1 hr 15 mins
Whole baking potatoes are rolled in garlic butter and bread crumbs and baked. These are really delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter with garlic and allow to set for 15 minutes.
- 2Combine bread crumbs with salt, black pepper, parsley and paprika.
- 3Wash, peel potatoes and pat dry leaving them whole.
- 4Roll potatoes in butter and coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
- 5Place potatoes in shallow buttered casserole and add any leftover butter to bottom of casserole.
- 6Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake for 20 minutes more, turning to brown evenly.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Crusty Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.7
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 867.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g