1/1 Photo of Awesome Crockpot Roast With Gravy
7 hrs 5 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I have based this recipe on one that I've used from here several times, Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast posted by kcdelong. Even though the original was very good,sometimes you can't help but adding your own special tweaks.:)As usual with any of my recipes,please feel free to change any of the seasonings to your own personal tastes.If you like you can add a 1 pound bag of baby carrots before you add the roast.The time that's listed is based upon my crockpot,so adjust cooking times according to yours.If you would like more color,just slightly brown each side of the roast in a small amount of vegetable oil.Posted to Food.com (a.k.a." ZAAR " ) on Feb.14th.,2013."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77 g chuck roast (or use your favorite cut )
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground oregano
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 42.52 g boxed onion soup mix (use just ONE envelope )
- 304.75 g can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1In a small bowl mix together seasoned salt,garlic powder,oregano,and onion soup mix.
- 2Rub mixture into all sides of roast,place into a 4 quart crockpot.
- 3Spread golden mushroom soup over roast and cook on low for 7 hours.
- 4For the gravy,melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan add the flour and make a paste.
- 5Add the roast liquid a little at a time while stirring,if the gravy is too thick and water until desired consistency is reached.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Crockpot Roast With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 232.4 mg
- Sodium 1326.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 70.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: