Recipe by msjill111
This recipe if from Taste of Home and it's so good. It's very adaptable as you can add in whatever pizza toppings and spices you like. This is how I make it and it comes out great every time. You can add green peppers, hot peppers, sausage or whatever you prefer.
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 26 ounces spaghetti, sauce (I use Ragu and add more to taste)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile in large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and Italian seasoning.
- In a 5-quart crock pot, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread a third of the meat sauce on bottom.
- Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses and repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through and cheeses are melted.