3 hrs 20 mins
This recipe if from Taste of Home and it's so good. It's very adaptable as you can add in whatever pizza toppings and spices you like. This is how I make it and it comes out great every time. You can add green peppers, hot peppers, sausage or whatever you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 26 ounces spaghetti, sauce (I use Ragu and add more to taste)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 3 1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile in large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and Italian seasoning.
- 4In a 5-quart crock pot, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Spread a third of the meat sauce on bottom.
- 6Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni.
- 7Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses and repeat layers twice.
- 8Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through and cheeses are melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Crock Pot Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1473.1
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 263.7 mg
- Sodium 1092.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 78.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: