Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe if from Taste of Home and it's so good. It's very adaptable as you can add in whatever pizza toppings and spices you like. This is how I make it and it comes out great every time. You can add green peppers, hot peppers, sausage or whatever you prefer.
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 26 ounces spaghetti, sauce (I use Ragu and add more to taste)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, drained
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile in large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and Italian seasoning.
- In a 5-quart crock pot, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread a third of the meat sauce on bottom.
- Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses and repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through and cheeses are melted.