Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is a really easy enchiladas recipe. The best Ive ever had, I made it up actually kind of used a recipe on here and just changed a lot of ingredients, and it turned out soo good.
- 1 lb ground beef (Defrosted)
- 4 ounces green chilies (I use half)
- 12 ounces salsa
- 10 ounces corn (I use half)
- 10 ounces black beans (I use half)
- 1 (24 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet enchilada seasoning
- 1 cup cheese, shredded, of your choosing (This varied depending on your taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Seasonings I used
- 3 teaspoons garlic
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- cumin (to taste)
- parsley (to taste)
- chives (to taste)
- Place defrosted ground beef in crock pot.
- Put everything in crock pot except tortillas, cream cheese, shredded cheese, and enchilada sauce. ( I just threw everything in crock pot unitl i liked the look of its consistency).
- Mix the meat with the ingredients, cook on low for about 4 hours I cooked longer since i came home late and it was still good.
- When its cooked, pour desired amount of enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese in mixture. Also room temp cream cheese cubed.
- Let sit until cheese is melted, stir together and roll mixture in warm tortillas.
- Put in baking dish pour desired amount of left over enchilada sauce over tortillas. And sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake on 350 for 15-20 minutes.