Prep 5 mins
Cook 48 hrs
I love the flavor of coconut but am not crazy about flaked coconut. This recipe gives me just what I love! Terrific when served with fresh fruit slices, graham crackers, and/or graham sticks. Cook time is actually chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix cream cheese and cream of coconut in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add Cool Whip.
- Stir gently until well blended.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hrs or until well chilled.
- Note: Can garnish with toasted flake coconut just before serving.
This dip is amazing! I have made it many, many times and I get asked for the recipe every time. I serve it with Nilla wafers (seems to be one of the favorites), sliced apples, and any other fruit that happens to be in season (cherries and strawberries are wonderful!). I've made "low fat" versions as well using low fat cream cheese and cool whip and have not noticed a difference in flavor. Even people that do not like coconut have tried this dip and enjoyed it! Thank you for such a great recipe!
I loved this dip! It was so creamy and delicious. Served it at a luau with cut up melons and grapes. Thanks!