This is a different spin on traditional au gratin potatoes, the taste is so addicting that you will keep coming back for more!
- Boil potatoes until halfway done, do not cook all the way, drain and pour in greased square baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and sautee the onions.
- Mix the cornstarch with the heavy cream and add to melted butter and onions.
- Add the cream cheese and chicken bouillon.
- Stir until well blended and the cream cheese has blended in well. Cook until thickened.
- Once thickened, pour onto potatoes in baking dish and mix until all potatoes are coated.
- Sprinkle the top with the crushed crackers.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until crackers turn lightly brown.