Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so good! I made it myself on Mothers Day, and I don't really remember the exact recipe.
Make and share this Awesome Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
- With hand mixer, mix cream cheese, and butter.
- Add half of powdered sugar and vanilla extract, mix well and add rest of powdered sugar(THIS COULD GET A LITTLE MESSY).
- Cover and chill in refrigorator for an hour.
- Take out and spread on slightly warm cake or cupcakes.
needed much more powdered sugar,unless you just want sweetened cream cheese