Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's that time of the Year, When Pumpkin Bread appears. This makes 3 8x4 loaves, so you can give 2 as presents and enjoy one yourself! :-)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not filling)
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mace
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- In a large bowl beat eggs and pumpkin until smooth.
- Add sugar and oil and beat to combine.
- Combine all dry ingredients, except nuts and choc. chips.
- Add to egg mixture and beat to combine well.
- Stir in nuts and choc. chips.
- Spoon into three 8x4-inch greased and floured pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 60-65 minute.
- Cool on rack for 10 minute Remove from pans and let cool completely.
- They freeze well. Enjoy, Ingrid/Koechin/Chef.
- P.S. If you can find Instant Coconut Pudding use it and leave off the extract then.
Yumm! Tastes best when warm. Will make again. Like that it's high in fiber.