1 hr 15 mins
Koechin (Chef)'s Note:
It's that time of the Year, When Pumpkin Bread appears. This makes 3 8x4 loaves, so you can give 2 as presents and enjoy one yourself! :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not filling)
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon mace
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1In a large bowl beat eggs and pumpkin until smooth.
- 2Add sugar and oil and beat to combine.
- 3Combine all dry ingredients, except nuts and choc. chips.
- 4Add to egg mixture and beat to combine well.
- 5Stir in nuts and choc. chips.
- 6Spoon into three 8x4-inch greased and floured pans.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 60-65 minute.
- 8Cool on rack for 10 minute Remove from pans and let cool completely.
- 9They freeze well. Enjoy, Ingrid/Koechin/Chef.
- 10P.S. If you can find Instant Coconut Pudding use it and leave off the extract then.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Coconut Pumpkin Bread!
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.7
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix