Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Had these at a potluck style Super Bowl party. The recipe came from the Star Ledger newspaper here in NJ. This makes fudgy style brownies. Mine took a bit longer in the oven.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup white flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 8 X 8 square pan with foil and spray with vegetable oil.
- In microwave, heat butter and chocolate until just melted.
- Beat eggs with salt and sugar for about 1 minute by hand.
- Fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and blend in the flour.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Test with 1 uncooked piece of spaghetti by inserting it straight down. If it comes out clean, it is done.
- Cool before cutting and enjoy!