Prep 18 mins
Cook 50 mins
This might be one of the most delightful, relaxing and self deserved cakes you've ever tasted.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) devil's food cake mix
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cocoa.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer for 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool before cutting.