Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
You will love this cake!
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 pint sour cream, room temp
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil or 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Set oven to 350°.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine cinnamon, walnuts, chocolate chips and white sugar; set aside.
- Beat the eggs, sour cream, brown sugar and oil until light and creamy; beat in the vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and baking soda; stir into creamed batter.
- Pour half of the batter into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Pour the remaining batter over the sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the cake tests done.
- Note: this cake can also be baked in a Bundt pan if desired.