1/1 Photo of Awesome Chocolate Cake
This is a fab recipe,easy and always comes out great.For something different crumble up the cake with your hands,make a cream cheese frosting with 500g cream cheese,1/2 cup room temp butter,31/2 - 4 cups icing sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.Mix well with cake crumbs and shape into balls.Delish!!Add some bourbon if you want a grownup version.Be careful if you double this recipe,it will require 2 large bowls and 2 large baking tins!!Servings are approx.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 180 degrees C.Grease and line a large rectangle baking tin.
- 2Sift all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- 3Beat in remaining ingredients one at a time.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Pour into tin and bake about 50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- 6Cool in tin then turn onto a wire rack.
- 7Decorate or make into cake balls.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 350.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g