Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are delicious cookies and easy to make. Something a little different from regular chocolate chip! They also freeze well.
- 295.73 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml butter
- 177.44 ml lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 85.04 g chocolate chips
- 85.04 g butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine butter and sugar and beat until fluffy Add egg and vanilla and mix very well.
- Gradually add flour, salt and baking soda while mixing until smooth.
- Stir in chips by hand.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake until just browned approximately 10-13 minutes. Watch them closely near the end to prevent butterscotch chips from burning!
These are great cookies. I was sad it made such small batch. If you are going to make these make sure to double the batch. ;)
These were quick, easy, and delicious. I had to bake for around 7-8 minutes, either because of my oven or high altitude, and I had to squish them a bit after dropping them on the cookie sheet. Next time I think I will make them all butterscotch. Delicious, thank you!
Really good! Great crunchy chocolate chip cookie with a butterscotch surprise!!