Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have been trying lots of different lettuce wrap recipes. This one is much simpler than most and I think the taste is MUCH better. Super easy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, Chopped
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (can use more if you want it hotter)
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass, minced
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- Pulse chicken in the food processor for 1-2 minutes. You can use ground chicken instead but grinding it yourself makes for a much better texture.
- Cook chicken in a nonstick skillet. No oil is needed.
- Mix all remaining ingredients.
- When chicken is well cooked, add mixed ingredients and stir well.
- Place chicken mixture in bowl.
- Serve with lettuce on side.
- Mound chicken into lettuce leaves and enjoy.