Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Do you love Mexican? Why not make it at home on your own! This recipe is AWESOME and it has definitely been added to our rotating recipes.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) jar mild taco sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese (for top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium, non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken until juices run clear. Drain excess fat. Cube the chicken and return it to the skillet. Add the sour cream, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper. Heat until cheese melts. Stir in salt, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, green pepper and garlic.
- Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas. Arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with taco sauce and Cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.