Recipe by Glen Arendas
This is an AWESOME and easy chicken recipe. I can't get enough of. I pretty much devised it on my own.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In-between 2 pieces of plastic wrap pound out chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with tyme.
- Top with a slice of ham and a slice of cheese.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap each breast with 2 slices of bacon and secure with toothpics.
- In a small bowl,beat eggs and milk; set aside.
- Place flour in separate bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs and garlic powder in another bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture,then flour,egg mixture again and then bread crumbs.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350degrees for 40-50minutes or until juices run clear.