Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm very picky when it comes to chicken. My boyfriend concocted this the other night and OMG is it good! It's juicy and tender and the flavor is amazing. I'm sure you can do it in the oven too, we just really like out electric skillet.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Sprinkle garlic and onion powder onto both sides of each breast.
- Take a fork and poke holes randomly over each breast and cover with Thousand Island dressing.
- Chill covered for 30 minutes.
- Cook on an electric skillet heated to 350 degrees.
I tried baking this in the oven after chilling and I didn't think it had a lot of flavor, but it was still pretty good.