1/1 Photo of Awesome Cheesy Hot Crab Dip
Pufi McFluffikins's Note:
I got this recipe from a Southern Living Magazine a couple of years ago. It was an instant favorite, and I get so many requests for the recipe that I figured I would make it easy on myself and just post it. I usually use more Old Bay, Tabasco, and scallions than it says, cause I like a little extra kick. It really is AWESOME, especially with crusty french bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cream cheese and mayo until creamy.
- 2Add lemon juice, Tabasco, and scallions; mix.
- 3Add old bay, salt, pepper and crab meat; mix.
- 4Put in baking dish and top with parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, until cheese starts to brown.
- 6Can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before cooking.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Cheesy Hot Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.1
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 884.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning