Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite cheesecake recipes. It has a creamy and smooth texture. Topped with seasonal fruits, it is sure to please.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In food processor, combine graham cracker, 2 tablesppons sugar, buter and cinammon.
- Pulse crumb ingredients until blended.
- Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan.
- In food processor, blend cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Process until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over prepared crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until filling is set. Allow to cool for 2 hours on wire rack.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Spread over cheesecake.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and store covered in refrigerator until serving.